Monday, September 11, 2006

Getting into the swing of things

Well, the first week of our new routine was pretty hard. Not as hard as the first day (see last entry) but still pretty exhausting. I spent a lot of the weekend just lazing around being tired! We all went to bed pretty early both nights.
Today (1st day of week 2) things were MUCH better. Zoe didn't cry when we left (amazing!) and also, EMILY DIDN'T CRY! Just as I was about to leave, she put on a sad face, then she had a lightbulb moment, and said "Hey Mum - I don't think I'll cry today." I thought that was a very good idea, so we agreed that she wouldn't. And she didn't! She did get a fright at one stage from a school bell and cried then, apparently, but she said she only cried for a short time. She seems to enjoy school and she likes her teachers. On the way to school, she said "Maybe Miss Truscott and Miss Annelee will be there again this week." I said "Yes, Emily, they are your teachers, they will be there." "Oh good!" She said. ;)
Here are a couple of pictures of her at school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home