Sunday, October 08, 2006

...And on the lighter side...

Having just moved to the other side of the world, we don't have the large musical instruments that we have had in the past. We were lucky enough to 'babysit' a piano for a few years, and more recently, we've had a guitar in the house. Here, we have just a harmonica. Nigel's been encouraging the girls to have a go playing it, and this afternoon, Emily was getting the hang of sucking in and out, and trying to push the button at the same time. Well, she'd been doing quite well, and when all of a sudden there was a very strange noise. Nigel and I just cracked up laughing, and Emily wasn't sure what to do. She'd been trying so hard to blow. Then she realised what happened, smiled, and said "Hey - I did a farty at the same time!"

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Joanne
great to hear from you! I had been checking up on your other blog, but hadn't seen any recent posts in a while. Congratulations on your pregnancy, too! Fancy that : )
Oh, I think you've got it totally wrong about my weight. I'm into size 14 maternity clothes - but I did manage to hover around 70kgs until I found out I was pregnant. Never mind, once we've had our babies and when they're a bit older we can start WW-ering again!
Take care : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home